FORD IRELAND TARGETS €1 MILLION MARK IN SUPPORT OF IRISH GUIDE DOGS FOR THE BLIND. Annual...Read More
Month: October 2019
RADICALLY EFFICIENT PEUGEOT 508 PLUG-IN HYBRID RANGE ON THE WAY.The new PEUGEOT 508 HYBRID range...Read More
Mazda MX-30 – An EV for the Environment, and the Driver. Mazda’s first production electric car,...Read More
New Ford Focus ACTIVE Hatchback – A Dynamic Crossover. The new Ford Focus (Irish Small / Compact...Read More
CITROËN are the fastest growing mainstream passenger car brand in Ireland for Q3 2019.The French...Read More
- Kia Motors accelerates business transformation to become a leading EV brand.
- Expanded Ford Puma Line-Up Offers Customers More Choice.
- Applegreen to offer Irish customers CarbonNeutral® driving with PowerPlus fuel.
- CUPRA inaugurates the first CUPRA Garage in Europe.
- ASTON MARTIN RACING HAS FIA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES IN SIGHTS.
Our Latest Press Releases
- Ford Unveils All-New Focus
- Opel’s New Grandland X arrives in Ireland
- VW Amarok Wins Coveted ‘International Pick-Up Award 2018’
- Ireland’s motoring journalists crown the Peugeot 3008 as Irish Car of the Year 2018
- Skoda Ireland reveals new product and customer incentives
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio sets new SUV speed record
- Mazda at the Toyko Motor Show
- HONDA NOW IN THE WORLD’S TOP 20 BEST BRANDS