All-New PEUGEOT 308SW – Coming To Ireland in Late 2021.
A silhouette in its own right, the PEUGEOT brand is proud to present the brand new PEUGEOT 308 SW. It has an expressive style with a racy profile and a sophisticated rear end. Efficient and ultra-modern without compromising on the essentials and expectations of customers in the compact estate segment.
The new PEUGEOT 308 SW is a real eye-catcher and offers :
- Room for passengers, with a length of 4.64 m and a wheelbase of 2.73 m,
- Efficiency, nothing is left to chance, the new PEUGEOT 308 SW is aerodynamically optimised with a Cx of 0.277 and an SCx of 0.618 m, for gains in CO₂ emissions and fuel consumption,
- Myriad storage areas entirely dedicated to well-being and practicality. The large central console provides space for the driver and front passenger’s everyday items,
- Modularity for everyday use thanks to the row 2 seat, which can be split into 3 sections (40/20/40) and is equipped with controls for folding from the boot,
- A motorised boot flap for easy access with loaded arms and a two-position boot floor,
- Loading volume for all personal and professional activities with a maximum boot volume of 608 litres of water and up to 1634 litres of water with the seat fully folded.
Top of the range and technological, the new PEUGEOT 308 SW, just like the new PEUGEOT 308, comes with a new and improved PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®. A totally new experience with more ergonomics, design, driving pleasure, quality and connectivity :
- A new compact steering wheel equipped with integrated controls and which can be heated,
- A 3-dimensional digital headset at eye level with a 10-inch digital display,
- An innovative 10-inch high-definition central touchscreen with the new PEUGEOT i-Connect® Advanced, an intuitive and connected infotainment system, identical to a smartphone environment.
- The new i-toggles replace the physical climate control panel. Each i-toggle button is fully configurable, and is a shortcut to a specific function on the central screen.
- Connectivity with four USB C sockets, wireless mirroring and the ability to connect
two phones via Bluetooth at the same time.
The new PEUGEOT 308 SW has the latest generation of semi-autonomous driving aids, for even greater safety, with the Drive Assist 2.0 pack (available at the end of the year). It consists of adaptive cruise control with Stop and Go function (EAT8 automatic gearbox) and lane departure warning, and adds three new features available on dual carriageways: semi- automatic lane change, early speed recommendation and curve speed adaptation.
The new PEUGEOT 308 SW comes in several types of engine, rechargeable hybrids (HYBRID 225 e-EAT8, HYBRID 180 e-EAT8), petrol version (PureTech 130 S&S EAT8) and diesel version (BlueHdi 130 S&S EAT8).
Depending on the country, the new PEUGEOT 308 SW can be purchased on the brand’s online sales site, for a 100% digital purchasing experience, trade-in, financing and a choice of delivery location
The market and customers;
The new PEUGEOT 308 SW is part of the C-segment estate, a market in which PEUGEOT has had a lot of success for many years.
Although directly challenged by SUVs, this segment has remained constant since 2010, demand in Europe remains strong and sales forecasts are stable for the years to come.
The estate car customer base is both the youngest and most dynamic in the C segment and is very attached to the silhouette. Represented by active couples, with or without children, who use their vehicle intensively (they are the segment’s biggest drivers). They are very demanding and have many expectations, such as style, driving pleasure and technology, without compromising on volume and spaciousness.
It is in this context that the new PEUGEOT 308 SW is able to meet all needs and all customer groups (70% professional and 30% private) and is ready to win over new customers. The new PEUGEOT 308 SW is positioned at the top of the range with a concept based on these key themes: design, efficiency, technology and modularity.