Renault Group on the Podium with 9.3% Market Share Year-To-Date.
Renault Group on the Podium with 9.3% Market Share Year to Date.
- Renault Group on the podium at 9.3% market share with registrations up 90%
- Renault is Number 2 in the LCV market year to date with 17.8% market share
- Master is Number 1 in the LCV market year to date
- Dacia sales up 120% year to date
- Good supply and stock now available in Renault dealerships for the award winning all new Megane E-Tech 100% electric
- Mobilize Financial Services lent €78 million in the first quarter up 50% on the same time last year
Renault Group had a strong finish to the first quarter of 2023 and is on the podium at 9.3% market share year to date. Mobilize Financial Services (MFS) lent €26 million last month with lending in the first quarter at €78 million, up 50% on the same time last year. This has been driven by an increase in Renault Group registrations and an increase in the mix of their PCP business which has been bolstered by the introduction of more flexible terms to customer agreements.
Renault’s award winning vans continued to perform well and are now positioned in second place year to date with 17.8% market share. Renault Master maintains its number one position in the LCV market year to date and Trafic comes in at number two in its segment. Renault’s all new Kangoo, which won International Van of the Year 2022, is coming in at number two in its segment, having just arrived in this quarter.
Dacia’s popularity continues as the brand’s sales are up 120% year to date. Currently at 8th position overall year to date, Dacia’s models continue to attract the Irish value-conscious customer with Duster sales up 94% and Sandero the second best-selling car in its segment . Duster also moved to number six in the popular C-SUV market and all new Jogger, the most affordable 7-seater, is the second best selling in this segment in Ireland year to date.
After a very positive quarter 1, Renault Group goes into the second half of the year with strong supply and stock available across all core models.