Renault reveals four world premieres at Soultrans.
RENAULT REVEALS FOUR NEW LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES AT SOLUTRANS TRADE FAIR.
On 16 November, Renault will attend Solutrans, a trade fair for road and urban transport professionals, showcasing four new models from its light commercial vehicles range for the first time. The brand will also shine a light on its recognised expertise in adaptations and conversions, enabling professionals in all fields to find their ideal transport solution from its range. The current and future challenge of new forms of mobility will also be spotlighted with electric models such as the All-New Kangoo Van E-Tech Electric and the Master E-Tech Electric, and hydrogen in the Master H2-Tech.
FOUR WORLD PREMIERES.
Located in Hall 4, the Renault stand will welcome visitors to a vast and well laid-out space spanning 1,000m2. Among the range of light commercial vehicles on show, Renault will exclusively present the following models to the public for the first time:
- The All-New Kangoo Van E-Tech Electric, which, in spring 2022, is set to replace the bestsellerhas won the hearts of 70,000 professional customers in Europe since its 2011 launch. The All-New Kangoo Van E-Tech Electric, made at the Renault Maubeuge plant in France and offering 186 miles range in WLTP cycle, will meet professional customers’ day-to-day requirements. Its 90kW engine, combined with a 45kWh capacity lithium-ion battery, can be used with three types of charging stations, including an optional 80kW rapid-charge DC charger that can recuperate 186 miles of range (WLTP cycle) in 30 minutes.
- The New Trafic, a small and entirely renewed van that differs from its predecessor with a more robust and dynamic front face, a completely redesigned and more practical and comfortable cabin, new and more powerful blue dCi engines, ranging from 110hp to 170hp, and fresh in-car technology for more information, connectivity and safety.
- The Master E-Tech Electric, a large electric van that has been upgraded with a new 52 kWh capacity lithium-ion battery, bringing its range up to 121 miles according to the WLTPi cycle. Its 22kW DC charger provides 80 per cent charge in just two hours. The start of sales is scheduled for spring 2022.
- The Master chassis cab H2-Tech prototype, which optimises in-car hydrogen technology, offering a range of around 155 milesi. It also offers the potential for bespoke conversion, giving professionals the ability to transport large loads of up to 19m3.
EXPERT IN CONVERSIONS.
Harnessing its close partnerships with 63 certified French converters and a total of 400 certified converters worldwide, Renault provides the optimal solution for all its professional customers, accounting for their specific needs and business sectors.
Of the 15 light commercial vehicles on show at the Renault stand, 13 are conversions – each representing the very best in expertise from a partner French certified converter.
NEW MOBILITIES IN THE SPOTLIGHT.
With the launch of the Kangoo E-Tech Electric in 2011, Renault has been a an expert in electric mobility and the undisputed leader of the electric light commercial vehicle market in Europe.
Renault is also showing the Master chassis cab H2-Tech at its stand. This prototype was developed by HYVIA, a joint venture created by Renault with US company Plug-Power, a world leader in turnkey hydrogen solutions.
A COMPLETE AND RENEWED RANGE.
The 15 light commercial vehicles that will be on show at the Renault at Solutrans are:
– The All-New Kangoo Van E-Tech Electric
– The All-New New Kangoo Van fridge Isberg
– The All-New Renault Kangoo Van “Open Sesame by Renault” workshop Sortimo
– The All-New Kangoo wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV) Renault Tech
– The All-New New Express Van pick-up Kollé
– The All-New Express Van fridge ECP
– The New Trafic workshop with SD Services/Renault Tech
– The New Trafic crew cab workshop Modul System
– The New Trafic ambulance BSE
– The New Trafic floor cab fridge Cazaux
– The New Trafic cherry picker Klubb
– The Master E-Tech Electric
– The Master E-Tech Electric chassis cab tipper Cornut
– The Master chassis cab H2-TECH prototype
– The Hippie Caviar Hotel showcar
Find the Renault stand in Hall 4 at the Eurexpo exhibition centre in Chassieu to the east of Lyon.