Dacia Remains Undefeated Champion of the Crossover Category at the Rally Aïcha Des Gazelles Du Maroc for the fifth time.
DACIA REMAINS UNDEFEATED CHAMPION OF THE CROSSOVER CATEGORY AT THE RALLYE AÏCHA DES GAZELLES DU MAROC FOR THE FIFTH TIME.
- Dacia is celebrating a first-place victory in the Crossover category of the 31st Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc – a women’s only rally raid
- The Dacia Duster is the undefeated champion of the category since 2017
- Three Dacia teams competed with the ‘Gazelles’ driving Dacia Dusters for a nine-day off-road adventure
- The Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc rewards those who can navigate the shortest possible route between checkpoints, but also those who show skill in off-road driving
- The Duster required minimal preparation before taking on the difficult terrain and sands of the Moroccan desert, once again proving it can overcome the toughest terrains
Dacia is celebrating a first-place victory in the Crossover category of the 31st Edition of the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc. The win makes the Dacia Duster the undefeated champion of the category since 2017.
Competing in their third Rallye, Hajar Elbied and Malika Ajaha were crowned champions having spent nine days scaling sand-dunes, swerving between rocky outcrops and navigating camel grass. The team even faced a sandstorm.
What’s more, crew 301 and 304, supported by Dacia and both driving Dusters, had podium finishes in their first participation of the rally.
Denis Le Vot, CEO of Dacia said: “Congratulations to our Gazelles for this Dacia Duster hat-trick! We are very proud of them for their perseverance and team spirit – values we share at Dacia.”
Since its creation in 1990, the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc has encouraged true adventuring. With no GPS, the women’s only rally raid takes place entirely off-road, plotting a course using nothing but a map and compass. This concept is the only event of its kind in the world.
Uncompromisingly reliable and robust, Duster has shown yet again that it is made to overcome the toughest terrains.