GROUPE RENAULT REVEALS IMAGES OF TWO NEW ELECTRIC MODELS AHEAD OF EWAYS EVENT.
GROUPE RENAULT REVEALS IMAGES OF TWO NEW ELECTRIC MODELS AHEAD OF EWAYS EVENT
- Groupe Renault reveals more details of two new all-electric vehicles at its inaugural eWays event
- An exclusive concept previewing Renault’s next zero-emission model will be revealed, based on the all-new CMF-EV modular platform dedicated to electric vehicles
- Eagerly anticipated Dacia Spring will also debut, bringing electric mobility to customers across continental Europe
- To be fully unveiled at Renault eWays event, running from 15 to 27 October, Groupe Renault CEO Luca de Meo will present the vehicles at 16:00 (GMT) on Thursday 15 October 2020
- Conference will be broadcast live on the following link: https://group.renault.com/
- For more information, visit https://easyelectriclife.groupe.renault.com/en/eways/
Groupe Renault has revealed new images of two future electric vehicles ahead of the full unveiling at this month’s Renault eWays event, a forum dedicated to the company’s vision for the future of electric mobility.
Groupe Renault CEO, Luca de Meo, will open the Renault eWays event by presenting the two new models on Thursday 15 October 2020 at 16:00 (GMT) live online.
The first to be revealed will be an exclusive electric concept using Groupe Renault’s new CMF-EV modular platform designed purely for electric vehicles. It previews Renault’s next innovative electric vehicle following the award-winning New ZOE, as well as the company’s expanding range of electrified vehicles utilising E-TECH technology.
The second is the new Dacia Spring, previously shown in concept form, a vehicle that will make electric mobility more accessible than ever to a wider number of people across continental Europe. However, there are no plans for this vehicle be sold in Ireland.
Renault eWays is an event dedicated to exploring the future of mobility, cities and technology via a series of press conferences, world premieres and panel discussions, all making full use of Groupe Renault’s extensive experience in electrification, from design and innovation to manufacturing and sales.
For more information please visit https://easyelectriclife.groupe.renault.com/en/eways/